Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Friend of Mine

You are the most significant person in my life right now
The person I can be open and honest with
The person whom know me better than I know myself.
I love you for being the wonderful person taht you are
For the beauty you bring into my life just being there
I love you for the fun we have together and the openess that characters our relationship.

It was June 2007,english time when I met Michelle,my friend.. She was performing the activity that Ma'am Rubillar assigned to us(named thing that describe your personality). our class entertained during she performed that activity. "I remember"that was yhe word that makes her known to our class..(wrong grmming?)hehe. She is a jolly and funny girl.

When our class end, Honey, Nadine and I approached her to make friend. We interviewed her and she shared about her girlfriend before "may". She was opened and friendly to us. The time has come that our group was built. Me, Honey, Nadine, Crisna, Che and Michelle. We enjoyed malling and shared some topic that made our group laughed. We shared also assignment and even projects.

We already knew, that in a group there are things that they can't understand with each other. That's what happened in our barkada. Because of that me and michelle decided to walk out from our group. It was October 2007 that our group was officially broke.

In spite of this scenario, our friendship between Michelle and I still going strong until now. In frienship, there must be opositte attitude. So that each partner learn sometimes from the other one. Like in our friendship, Michelle and I are different to each other. When Michelle had problem, tatawa lng yan tapos hindi niya pinapakita sa iba na problemado siya. Unlike me, walang oras na hindi ko inisip ang problem ko. In terms of studies, si michelle seryoso og bright pud pero pag ang pagkatamad niya magsumpong, kaw lang jud mag-ugtas niya. She always sleep and tired even though wala siyang ginagawa. Minsan ako ang mag gawa ng assignment niya,,ai nlang!!! Sometimes, Michelle made me angry. March 9,2009 ,,kani jud ang time na super nalagot ko niya. For more than 1 hour, pinahintay niya ako sa labas ng bhauz niya. Ai nqoh, first time qoh non ha. Sabi niya gisingin ko daw siya at sabay kami mag dinner pero....ang 6pm naging 8pm. Gutom na jud qoh ato...hehe.. But in spite of michelle's attitude,mmmm..... Love ko yan,kahit super kulit og ugtas na jud ko!!!!

FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment